- Physical Address
8425 Airport Rd
Berkeley, MO 63134
Ralph McDaniel, the eldest of four children, was raised in the City of Berkeley; graduating from Berkeley High School in 1982. After graduation, McDaniel studied architecture and drafting at Bailey Technical Institute. After working at The Graham Companies for 15 years, he decided there was a better way to make a living and became a successful entrepreneur in the real estate industry.
Ralph McDaniel was raised to understand the value of commitment. Whether through community or church, standing firm for what matters and standing up to lead when necessary was the driving force behind McDaniel's campaign.
Councilman-At-Large McDaniel has these goals during his tenure:
- Promote Strong Economic Development
- Better fiscal control and balanced budgets
- International Accreditation of Berkeley Police Department
- Restore neighborhood beautification
- Spearhead programs and activities for our youth
- Establish the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce
McDaniel served as Chairman of the Berkeley Planning and Zoning Committee from 2006 till 2014.
Councilman-at-Large, Ralph McDaniel firmly believes that,
"Our solutions are not yet out of reach. Strong leaderships is essential."